Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Experience:  Java, iOS, VB.net, SQL, C+, C++, Obj C
68869132

I already am a subscriber to the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC so

Customer Question

I already am a subscriber to the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC so that I can edit PDF files. I already subscribe and have a card on file for automatic payments. And when I check my account it shows that the next update for the subscription is January 2016, yet every time I try to use my editing feature on a PDF file, it comes up with a message that states learn more and when I click into that tab it wants me to sign up again...I have put in my sign in information and it keeps telling me I am already a subscriber....which I am. But yet, I cannot use the features that I need to use. WHY???? Please help ASAP as I have work to accomplish and this is holding me up. Shauna
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

It sounds as if you are not "signed in" or "logged in", log in with your Creative Cloud (Adobe ID) and try again! :)