Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

While playing a game I continuously receive the message

Customer Question

While playing a game I continuously receive the message "Intel HD Graphics Driver" unable to ,,,, it has been recovered. It continues to happen. Why?
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. let restore the driver.

Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then, under System, clicking Device Manager. If you're prompted for an administrator password ***** confirmation, type the password ***** provide confirmation.‌

Double-click the category containing your device driver, and then double-click the name of the device that you want to restore to a previous driver version Click the Driver tab, and then click Roll Back Driver. Waiting your feedback