Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

How do I fix "unresponsive script error"that is plaguing my

Customer Question

How do I fix "unresponsive script error"that is plaguing my Firefox Browser"
Category: Software
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and hope to be able to resolve your problem!

Often this error is associated with the "Adobe Flash Player" plugin which is used on certain web sites. Let's make sure that you have the latest version of Flash Player. Here's what you need to do:

• Go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
  • De-select the checkbox under the title Optional offer:
  • Click on the box labeled Install Now located on the lower right (yellow colored box)
  • A window will pop up. Click on the Save File box
  • The file will download. Next to the address bar, there is an arrow that points downwards (it should be blue after the file has successfully downloaded). Click on the arrow.
  • A dropdown menu will appoear. Click on flashplayer20_a_install.exe.
  • A "User Account Control" window will appear. Click on the Install or Run button.
  • Close the Firefox browser when instructed to do so, Click on the Continue button.
  • Click on Finish
  • You're done!

Try running the web page that has been giving you the "script error" and verify that the error does not appear.

Please let me know if this fixes your problem.

Thanks,

Gary

Expert:  Shayne-cssm replied 11 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address.
Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/software/9gltv-ga-sha-fix-unresponsive-script-error-that.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim, and i'll take a stab at this - Does this only happen in fire fox, and is it a new problem?

This is Gary. Is there a problem here? Were you able to complete the above steps? I can continue to help you if there are questions or issues. Please let me know.

This is Gary from JustAnswer. Do you still need assistance? I await your reply.

Cheers,