Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

About 2 weeks ago, my desktop updated to Windows 10. Since

Customer Question

About 2 weeks ago, my desktop updated to Windows 10. Since that time I have had numerous problems. This morning my programs such as QuickBooks, Word, Excel cannot be located. The computer is asking for my password, but will not take it.
Category: Software
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hello there, so your main problem right now is that you can not log in correct? That would be a higher priority than the programs not working right now if that is the case. Are you using a windows live account?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was able to log in after I contacted you. My computer has had a lot of issues since I updated to Windows 10. It seems to me that Windows 10 and QuickBooks is not very compatible. I am able to work now- so I don't need your help for the present. Thanks,
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.
OK, thanks for the update.
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hello, do you still need assistance?