Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My email address is: [email protected] and the

Customer Question

My email address is:***@******.*** and the question I have is this: You have mailed me the H&R Block Premium & Business Tax Software. I used the same software in 2013 and 2014. However, I have a problem instaling the 2015 software. I followed the instruction which you gave me to install the program and I have tried for hours and nothing happen. What do I need to do to make it work? The cost you gave me for the purchase of this program is listed at $ 64.95 using the coupon code PMGY-GYG.
Would it be possible you could install this listed program yourself into my computer? I would appreciate your help very much. Thank you and I will be waiting for your response by the way of email.
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

What happens when you try to install the program?