Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I was wondering if there was a software the internet. I know

Customer Question

I was wondering if there was a software for searching the internet. I know about + and - and adding () around words and the top 20 search engines. But it still seems I am getting paid advertisements and info I don't want. Maybe I am not using exact technical terms or names on products, but there has to be software that helps with this.
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 11 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

It depends on what you are searching for, what are you trying to find?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Everyday products and services. I forget the name of something and I can't find it on the internet. Many time I get 500 pages of the same thing over and over again.
Expert:  Martin replied 11 months ago.

Well there is software for finding / gathering from internet searches but you would already need to be good at looking for things on Google on your own.

If you can give me an example of something you want to look for I can give you a few tips.

Also, if you're interested in the software I referenced (which is for marketing) you can take a look at it here:

http://www.scrapebox.com/

Expert:  Martin replied 11 months ago.

Did you get my reply earlier today?