arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  More than 3 years of experience in the field of Information Technology
50085326

I had some work done on my computer and they messed up my

Customer Question

I had some work done on my computer and they messed up my Photo suite 8 program and it won't work. I uninstalled it and reinstalled but it still does not open. It said it does not have a digital signature. what do i need to get this program up and running
Category: Software
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Yes, we cannot load a driver or execute a program that hasn’t a Driver Signature. Driver Signing is a method to verify the identity of the software publisher or the hardware (driver) vendor in order to protect our system from been infected with malware rootkits. So by normal method operating system prevents us from installing unsigned software or driver

So a different method is to be followed for installing legitimate unsigned softwares. Here's the procedure

1: Reboot/ power on system to Windows Advanced Boot option

To boot system in Advanced Boot option screen. Reboot system > Tap F8 key until you see Windows Advanced Boot option window

2: Select option "Disable Driver Signature Enforcement" press enter key

3: This load windows normally by disabling Windows Driver Signature enforcement

Now try to install Photo suite 8 program and see if you can install software without hassle.

Note: While installing unsigned driver you get same message but there is option to skip it. So skip message and complete installation

Please update status

(If you can install software and everything seems fine, please rate my service by pressing Stars above this chat screen)

Thanks

Fiyaz

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Hope you are doing good..

Have you tried above suggestion. I am still waiting to hear from you.

Did my suggestion help?

(If issue is resolved please rate my service before you leave session as it helps to close question as well to get paid )

Regards,

Fiyaz

Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 1 year ago.

Didn't find you, hope you are doing good..

Did my suggestion help?

Regards,

Fiyaz