Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My computer do not start went i click the window 10 start

Customer Question

Customer: my computer do not start went i click the window 10 start and i have to close it with the start side button. it started a week after i log on window 10.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my pc is 5 years old gateway lap still not good with computers so it could me
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also loss the voice i can not get it to start
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to use the Internet on the computer or not?

When did you upgrade / install Windows 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can we just use phone so i can explain

I do live online support. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how mush more is it going to cost me

Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8f5e4a50-5aea-436b-aa95-fb7dee6d3a5e

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if you want to try to fix directly is ok with me just remember the computer has no sound

We don't need sound. I will just fix the issue while you are watching. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am sorry I just do not under stand what else to do may be just cancel .Thank you

I'm sorry, let me open this issue to an expert who can call you. Thank you.

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins