Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I want to print multiple copies of the same picture on one

Customer Question

I want to print multiple copies of the same picture on one page. I can't figure out how to do it in photoshop 13. I could in the earlier version I had.
Category: Software
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please watch the video below and check if you are able to follow the instructions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIRXvZIQw6k

Or try the instructions in the link below.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-print-picture-packages-from-photoshop-eleme.html

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Shefin,The answer to my question was to check the box that says, "Fill Box with First Photo." That was what I couldn't find. I now found it. Your video and instructions didn't tell me that.
Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.

I am glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. If you have any questions, please be back.

Thank you.

S H E F I N