Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Install, Update, troubleshoot and remove all types of software
63493917

I have renewed my Webroot Secure anywhere and find that

Customer Question

I have renewed my Webroot Secure anywhere and find that everytime I try to update it sends me to a pay again mode. What am I doing wrong?
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 11 months ago.

Hello Wes, and thank you for coming to JUSTANSWER.com

.

Now, im about 100% sure you did NOT purchase WEBROOT from us. This is JUSTANSWER.com and don't sell WEBROOT, so you could NOT have purchased it from us.

.

In any case, I can still help you figure out what is going on......but I need to know what you are doing when you click on UPDATE.

.

Can you take some screen shots of your progress, or a remote session might be best.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
when I go to the "update or Nenew" page at webroot.com i click on update and it returns me to the shopping cart to pay to renew. I have already paid and I've already used this page to do so. After I downloaded the info if wold no take my Keycode and renew webroot.

I would have to do a REMTE SESSION to be able to fix this issue, as it take so many back and forth messages, that it cant be done unless I can SEE your screen, and control the machine with you watching and keying in the proper credentials when necessary.

.

Are you interested in doing the REMOTE SESSION?

If so, accept my additional service offer, and we will continue to setup the REMOTE SESSION link.