Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

How do I enter a validation code Amazon prime PIN number. I

Customer Question

How do I enter a validation code for my Amazon prime PIN number. I cannot buy movies through Roku without my pin code. I enter it and it won't accept it. I have gone to Amazon.com/ pin. Several times and Reset my pin , saved it, and it still will not work.
I think I need to verify it I have a six digit verification code but don't know where to go to use it. HELP
Category: Software
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

Go to the Amazon icon in Roku, and select it like you were going to watch something.

Then it will give you a website and activation code.

Then leave the Roku box alone, and go to that website on your iPad or computer, and enter the activation code.

It may ask you for payment information if you haven't done so. Once you set up the account online, it will automatically communicate with Roku, and you will be ready to watch movies.

Wait for Roku to completely finish before touching any buttons.