Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

Old emails were deleted from my Comcast inbox. Can I get

Customer Question

Old emails were deleted from my Comcast inbox. Can I get them back.
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, Are your deleted emails in the Trash Folder? If they are, you can drag and drop them back in the Inbox.

let me know the results

Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Not in any folder. I thought Comcast would say yes or no but they just referred me to you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I had the retention time set for 2 months and it changed to 1 week a few days ago.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Please go to www.comcast.net or (www.xfinity.com), log in using your email/id and password, go to your webmail page. Check your inbox and the deleted mail or (trash) folder. If you're lucky your deleted mail could still be there. If you can't find in any of the folders it means your mail is gone.

There are few cases where the mail servers can retrieve deleted mail for their customers in very special circumstance. If the deleted mail is important to you,please try contacting comcast directly and see if they can help.

Hope this helps.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

To Contact comcast please click on this link : https://customer.xfinity.com/contact-us

Phone number : 1-***-***-****

Your satisfaction is my top goal, If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. If you still need help please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help

Note : Only rate if you are 100% satisfied, please do not rate an answer as poor / bad service if you are not.

Thank you

regards,