caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

How can I cancel charges that seem to be coming from avast,

Customer Question

How can I cancel charges that seem to be coming from avast, all I did was download to get windows 10, Can I cancel this .I am 77 yers old and not very computer savy. I cannot afford more charges for my computer.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am very sorry to hear you are having so much trouble, I would love to get to help you with this.

You don't need to prove anything: you just need to contact them and tell them you want to cancel your subscription. Once your trial period expires, the copy of Avast you have installed will revert to the free version.

But you must contact them. If you do not, your CC will be charged. Uninstalling the software will not change that.Please click on the region to get the number https://id.avast.com/#login or can you log on to the site but best will be to contact Avast . Waiting your feedback

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

go to this page and ask customer service to call or mail you https://avast.nexway.com/contact.html do you want me to log on to your machine and help you??

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please note I waiting your feedback to help you to stop Avast from more charges.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Please reply back to me on this page if you still need help. Regards