caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I have just received an Avanquest software program "InPixio

Customer Question

I have just received an Avanquest software program "InPixio Photo Cip 6.0 Professional"
In downloading from the disk it ask for my serial numbers. I do not have any numbers to provide. No paper work with my disk. Can you help be load this new program? Dick Creviston, Naples, FL
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please open the cd and see if you can see a folder on the cd what say product key or on the cover of the cd please .If you like I can log on to your machine and help you.Waiting your feedback to help you.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello , Hope you well please let me know if you need more help . Waiting for your feedback. Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.