hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician since 2007
40928634

I have Greeting Card Factory Deluxe 9 Product Registration

Customer Question

I have Greeting Card Factory Deluxe 9 Product Registration Code 28754.
This week I have been setting up my Christmas letter with pictures and Text. Yesterday morning I tried to make two spelling error corrections and when I clicked on the text I could make the corrections. However when I clicked on OK everything shut down and it said that Micro Soft was look for the problem. I have uninstalled the program and reinstalled the program and it still has the same problem. What do I do?
I purchased on Dec. 8, 2015 7:25 PM a up date Order#(###) ###-####but I didn't down load it like I should have and now I don't know where to get it.
Category: Software
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 1 year ago.

Hello there this programme is produced by Avanquest. Where did you get the programme that you reinstalled please? Please go to this website:

​Click the "Your Account" in the top right corner and log in to your account. Then you'll be able to download the latest version of the programme and reinstall it.

Please report back if you need my help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I got the program from Nova Development a couple years ago. I can't find them on the internet as a help desk. do you have there telephone number and I could work with them that way.
Joe

Hello there here is the link to their technical support. You will need to purchase a single code for $9.99 in order to call them.

Hours: Monday - Friday 8AM-5PM PST
Phone:(###) ###-####br />