Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Support
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Sandy, I'm 87 years old, and I really need and enjoy my

Customer Question

Customer: Sandy, I'm 87 years old, and I really need and enjoy my computer, but I am illiterate when it comes to how it works. I kept getting messages abouit changing to th "10" from the "7". I kept refusing! I must have axidently presed the wrong button one time, and everything changed for the worse. I lost everything, and it is much slower. PLEASE HELP ME AND GET MY OLD 7 BACK!!!! Thank you very much. ***** ***** Sacks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: (1) I lost my favorites list completely
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: (2) I lost my internet completely.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

On the lower left corner you will see a search box that says either "search web and windows" or "ask me anything.

Click on that and type in the word reset, in the list click on reset this pc.

Then in the window that opens under go back to windows 7 click on get started, follow the steps that come up to revert back to 7.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated.