Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I am publishing a 10 page newsletter and one page with 15

Customer Question

Customer: I am Marion I am publishing a 10 page newsletter and one page with 15 pictures on the page wont print
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: All the pages will come out in printed material and on PDF but one page wont print at all and this page has 15 pictures on it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Ok but 36 bucks???
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: s is a volunteer work for the school alumni
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

The problem you have with printing is interesting, and might be from a number of causes.

Please clarify your question: - does the one page with photos not print at all?

- or does it print, but not properly ?

It sounds as if it won't print at all.

Try going (in the menu for the application that you are printing from) to

File

and then to

Print Preview

and see whether that page comes out, shows up, in the Print Preview pages at all. (Use controls to see successive pages, usually by clicking on a right-pointing arrow.)

- if it shows up in Print Preview, then something peculiar is wrong with your printer's driver or perhaps its memory allotment, and I would need to know what maker and model of printer you are using, to advise you further.

- if it does not show up in Print Preview, then the problem is with the way you have set up the document (or perhaps, the print job) in the application or program you composed the document in, or the program you are printing the document from. In which case, tell me more, such as, what program you are using, to print from or to compose the document in, please.

A solution might perhaps be, to simply print all 15 pictures as a whole from some other document system. I don't know if that would suit your needs, or whether the page has text as well as 15 pictures on it.

But one idea - if it has both text and pictures on it - is to make that one page a separate document, and print that. *If* the printer is being overwhelmed by too much data, or too complex a print job, then that might solve the problem. (Which is more likely if the page is not the first page nor the second page, but farther back in the document.) It might also be that you would need to enable buffering of the print job in the printer's driver - in which case, if you want to try that, please tell me whether you have a Windows computer or an Apple, that you are printing from.

Let me know. Thanks.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I already resolved the problem about half hour ago as it works on a different computer. So please disregard my question and cancel my credit card payment. Thank you!

I'm glad to hear the problem was solved.

I have no power over payments and billing, as a JustAnswer Expert. However, I can (and I have) passed your request for a canceling of payment to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which can and will take care of it, I feel sure.

Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer.com. I hope your experience was such that you will return at another time to this site, to ask another question or questions should you have need.