Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

I want to get electronic gift cards on my website., if I own

Customer Question

I want to get electronic gift cards on my website. For example, if I own Joe's Diner I want my customers to be able to go to my website, click on Gift Card, and have an electronic gift card sent to their email and/or smart phone. Please provide a couple
of companies that have this eGift card service.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.Please have a look at this site I think it will be helpful for you

http://www.giftcards.com/virtual-gift-cards waiting your feedback.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The site you gave me has the user go to their web page. I want the user to stay on my webpage. For example, if I own www.joesdiner.com I want the user to see the gift card on my web page. I do not want them redirected to another web page.
Please suggest other companies that provide this feature. Again, the eGift card must be on my website.

Thanks for your feedback the only info I can get in this subject is to become a reseller on gift card or to start your own custom egift card.. I will opt out .

https://www.saveya.com/bulk/sell

http://www.giftfly.com/

Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Do you still need help with this problem?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please understand I want to have the gift card Selection exclusively on my website. Payment can be transferred to another site, but the user MUST see the gift card selection on my website. Also, please suggest some stock photo sites for website images where it is NOT too expensive, or free. For example, looking for people standing in line looking happy to enter a restaurant.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Normally, gift card providers allow you to create links of your gift card in your website and clicking on these links will redirect the visitor to the gift card provider's website BUT it is your STORE front on there, like your logo, but of course the link will be the gift card provider's website link.

Please check this sample site:

http://www.seatrek.com/

Will this work for you?

Please let me know.

Jess

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please recommend some other gift card companies. I already spoke with theGiftCardCafe.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for writing back. Unfortunately, I am out of ideas. Most gift card providers work like the sample site I gave you. Please allow me to opt out so that my fellow experts can assist you further. You will be notified through email when someone joins you here.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Jess

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 11 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Are you using Wordpress as CMS on your website ? Are you using WooCommerce for estore ? If so there are plugins for gift vouchers. Gift Cards for WooCommerce is a plugin which allows you to manage and sell gift certificates for your site. You can sell them to your visitors, and accept payments through any of your other payment gateways. It will then allow your customers to purchase gift card on the site that you will manually create.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am NOT using any CMS. My website is in PHP. Please suggest a PHP package for this. Thanks