Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Password is not going thru------------- I aready gave A

Customer Question

password ***** ***** going thru------------- I aready gave A CREDIT CARD FOR $38.00 Ican't get into my account
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
haven't received the new password
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Just a few questions for you, what website are you trying to access that you have not gotten a password *****? Keep in mind our website here provides answers from other users of the products and technology-minded folks who answer in their spare time, we are here to help, but we don't get paid until you are satisfied. If you did not want to purchase an answer, please by all means ask for a refund, we can do that too.

As for the question, I will try to assist in directing you to the process for a new password, so long as I know which website you are trying to access. :)