Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have made a pictorial on DVD maker and cannot get music to

Customer Question

I have made a pictorial on DVD maker and cannot get music to save onto it because I cannot save the two songs into my music library. I also want to move the completed pictorial onto a flash drive to be able to play in on another venue. I would like to talk to someone if possible?
Category: Software
Expert:  Maurice replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I should be able to assist you with that. Which version of Windows do you run? Regards, Maurice

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have not opened your answer because I asked for a phone call response in my initial question. Can you call me at(###) ###-####after 8 PM while I am at the computer?
Expert:  Maurice replied 12 months ago.

I can call you, of course. Where are you based (or tell me which time-zone are you in)? Thanks, Maurice

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I am in the Washington, D.C. Area, central standard. Is around 8 pm okay?
Expert:  Maurice replied 12 months ago.

I'm in the UK, 5 hours ahead of you, just woke up, sorry. Suggest a good time today please. Regards, Maurice

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
It appears you are 5 hours ahead of us. Therefore, if you could call me today at 2:30 pm, which would be 7:30 pm your time? Great.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
xxxxxxxxxx
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Never mind, I know longer require the call, I had to find another source for the answer. Thank you