caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I cannot get either copy of photoshop elements 14, one an

Customer Question

I cannot get either copy of photoshop elements 14, one an online download version and the other a cd version to load on either one of two computers which I have tried to load them on. I bought these for my wife who is less able to use photoshop than I am. Neither copy will load up beyond the sign in required screen. I am signed into my account at ADOBE. but neither of these installers will recognize that I am. May I add that I have been buying and using Adobe products since photoshop 3 and have watched your company make it harder and harder to actually use the very products which I have bought legally and use legally. I have come to hate your corporation but still appreciate your products which I have spent many hours using and learning. I even currently have a subscription to cc which I resent as a control element but still felt like I needed. HELP me PLEASE!
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. If you like I can log on to your machine and help you please to see problem you have with the download. Waiting your feedback.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Do you get a error messes if you start the download ?? I waiting your feedback to help you.