Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Experience:  Java, iOS, VB.net, SQL, C+, C++, Obj C
68869132

My apps that are not microsoft software will not launch in

Customer Question

My apps that are not microsoft software will not launch in windows 120 They had worked fine since the upgrade to Window 10, at least a couple of months, until three days ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 12 months ago.

Hello!

First things first! There are a few things, a recommendation that you run an antivirus program to be sure the issue is not caused by that. I recommend www.malwarebytes.org (is free, and removes all it finds at no charge or harm to the system) then run ccleaner from www.piriform.com/ccleaner and make sure you run both the cleaner and the registry tool. This will ensure that the error is not something related to a virus or funky temporary files.

Also, which program(s) are you trying to run?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I can give you a call for a small fee. I will be available to do so @ 3:00 pm PST. (If you accept service understand you will be called at precisely 3:05pm today. Thanks!

Please respond to let me know to attempt to start that service! :)

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have responded. I was awaiting your response. I do not wish to proceed with this service. I don't like where it seems to be headed. Thanks anyway. I didn't realize I had used this service before and found it most unsatisfactory.