IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I'm try to install print shop 23 on this computer but the

Customer Question

I'm try to install print shop 23 on this computer but the wizard doesnot automatically show when I out in the disk.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have windows 10 installed but when I put the print shop 23 disk in nothing happens?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 12 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****

If nothing happens when you insert the Print Shop 23 disk, then please manually access the contents of the disk and start the installation. To do that, click on the yellow Windows Explorer icon and then click on "This PC" located on the left pane.

You should then see all your disk drives as well as your CD/DVD drive. Right-click the CD/DVD drive and select Open. After that, locate the setup icon and double-click it. It should start the Print Shop 23 installation.

Let me know if you were able to do that.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 12 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. If you do, let me know.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Thanks,