flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

My computer got wiped by a tech and now I need to reinstall

Customer Question

My computer got wiped by a tech and now I need to reinstall games I purchased and tickets will not let me. Adventure of Jason pd. by Discover 7 wonders 2 pd. by discover 7 wonders magical mystery tour pd. by discover. Titan pd. by discover Relic rescue pd. by discover. 7 wonders ancient alien makeover pd. by discover. Titan charged again by Paypal also 12 labors of Hercules triple pack w/CD charged twice on PayPal. Also purchased 12 labors of Hercules IV-Mother Nature pd. by PayPal, and they charged me twice on PayPal. I need a credit, also Wonders is the same as Wonders 2 and I want a credit to Paypal for this. I filled out tickets, and put up iWin games manager and sign in popped up and I left it on for an hour and nothing to reload. My name is ***** ***** XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Please reload my games and give me my credits.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Phone # ***** ***** XXX XXXX
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also bought Ultraball and it got lost
Expert:  Maurice replied 1 year ago.

hello Ada, i can assist you remotely if you wish. regards, maurice

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
alright if you can install all my games I pd. for and credit me what they charged me double
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
answer me as soon as you can, I can't sit in front of this computer forever, I have other things to do.
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answers. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble, but I would like to ask a few questions to see if I can assist you in finding the information you seek. We are not the makers or designer of iWin, nor do we have the ability to download your games or credit you for them. You have reached a completely separate service. We answer questions, and we answer them well! (When we have all the available information of course!) If you would like assistance with this, we can try to get you to the proper customer service department or at least the contact information that is available for it! Otherwise, let me know if you would like to refund this question, as we have absolutely no ability to do what you are asking here.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
put me back to Maurice, he said he could walk me thru it.

Maurice has opted out, meaning he may return to the conversation, though he has left it up to us other experts to assist if possible. Your instructions to reinstall your games are at the following link:

http://support.iwin.com/link/portal/5400/5419/Article/106/How-can-I-install-or-reinstall-my-purchased-game

When you get to your iWin games manager, remember to log in.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This has been going on for 2 days. iWin games Manager site will not let me sign in, it won't accept me email name and I have it for 10 years. call me at 1-***-***-**** . also go to the iWin Manager site and see what happens. I also restarted my computer several times. PLEASE HELP ME.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't you understand nothing is working, to get my games back. I got some of them and then iWin games manager wouldn't go any further. I tried an hour ago and the same things are happening. I have filled out tickets for each incident to no avail. I'm going to let every service know the hell I have been thru, because you won't assist me.

I apologize, but we are doing our best to assist you. The steps provided on the link include an instruction to download the demo version of the game in question, and then registering from inside the game after you hit the "PlayNow" button. Have you done so?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I played the games for an hour, nothing popped up like it usually does, either to buy or activate, it tells me at the end of the time to buy it, when I already own it.

If the game starts: exit from within that game's exit menu (don't close the window manually). Once you've exited the game you will see the introduction screen shown below with a message in the upper right hand corner stating "Already paid for this game?" Click the "Activate" link next to it.

See step 6 in the link:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried it and iWin Manager doesn't accept my email. I've had it ten years and I ordered these games a few months ago. Some charged to Discover and last 5 or 6 to PayPal and I have the copies.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also removed the firewall

It does not accept your email, even if you click "forgot password"?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Chris send me a box so I can return my computer to be fixed . I have an Avon business and it's on line, so I need it back as soon as you can fix it. I did back everything up but I think I backed up some things that don't need to be on there. I need a claim # ***** my Debit Card # ***** ***** 4517 8093 7523, expiration is 07/18, 3 digit on back is 177. Any other questions call 1-***-***-**** Thx

We do not offer that service here, we can answer questions, and nothing more. Also, I recommend you go to the bank and change that card, as you have posted in a forum on the Internet all of your credit card info. I am having it cleared from the site on my end, but you will want to get with your bank to secure your end. I hate to say we cannot assist, but we do not offer the ability to ship your computer to us, and we also would not be able to fix the problem with iWin games by taking your computer from you even temporarily. I recommend contacting iWin, the best method for that is direct email:***@******.***

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1-***-***-****
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 1 year ago.

do you still have the cd's for the games that came that way?

do you know the account id and password ***** the games that you downloaded ?

if so i can get them running for you remotely. though not till tomorrow ( monday ) afternoon