Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I just purchased norton internet securityfor my wife. Since

Customer Question

Hi. I just purchased norton internet securityfor my wife. Since I was using my credit card, I used my existing account (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) and reset the password. In the process, I lost a decade worth of passwords on my Norton 360 for all of my devices. Is there any way to recver mine and keep them separate from hers?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot sign in at all with Norton 360 now. This is most distressing. I have been using identity safe for 10 to 15 years with a really tough password. Now I cannot access 10 to 15 years worth of wrok. Help!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cannot sign into identity safe that is, sorry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nor can I access the Norton product that supposedly installed successfully on my wife's computer. Nor can I uninstall avast fro her computer. This is one big SNAFU
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. You should be able to use the new password ***** got from resetting on all the devices connected to this Norton account. As for Avast what happens when you try to uninstall it? What happens when you try to use Norton? Why are you using Norton rather than Avast or Microsoft Security Essentials?