Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I updated my account information with a new credit card

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. I updated my account information with a new credit card number earlier this week. Yesterday, I received a voice mail that I needed to do this again. I am confused since I did this earlier this week.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What details do you require?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 12 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

On most sites, it is possible that you're changing your account information overlapped the notification and the notification was set up to notify you prior to you making change. If you check your account information and the new credit card information is there, then you should disregard the notice. If this doesn't fully address your question, please let me know and I will help you until your question is fully answered.