IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I joined match.com a couple if weeks ago a friend of mine

Customer Question

I joined match.com a couple if weeks ago a friend of mine deleted my profile and I spoke toJoseph R yesterday and he got me back on line but it says i need to subscribe to check my account so I would like to know if I am paid up or do I need to do it again? W
I joined for 6 monthe when I joined my uset name in skydiver0124 and password ***** ***** also I'm in florida and all my searches are in california thank you
Category: Software
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

In case you have already created an account with match.com, you need to sign in with the e-mail address you used to create an account, not with a user name.

So, do you remember which e-mail address you used to create an account with match.com?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also I just tried to resubscribe but it wouldnt take my credit card and I know the card is good
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information!

I tried "*****@******.***" as e-mail address and both "skydiver0124" and "jumpmaster0124" as password, but it didn't work.

Do you remember using any other password ***** match.com?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no but the site is telling me if i want to talk to anyone I need to subscribe so I tried to but the site rejected my cred card and I know the card is good
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

OK.

I see you mentioned that a friend of yours deleted your match.com profile. Is the profile you are logged into the same profile you used before, or it is another, new profile?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
same profile everything is the same the only thing now is the site wont accept my credit card.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

What is the message you see when attempting to sign up for subscription using your credit card?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
payment failed try again to process your request
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure why it failed. The site supports 4 different credit card types as well as PayPal.

Are you able to use another payment method offered?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it didnt accept that one either
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Please sign into your match.com account from another computer and try to pay for the subscription from there.

Let me know if that worked.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried from my tablet and it wouldn't and still wont work
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

In that case, I am afraid that something is wrong with your match.com account. For that reason, I suggest contacting the match.com customer care directly.

To do that, visit this link on your computer:

http://www.europe.match.com/help/contact_in_faq.php

and click on the Contact us button located on the right side.

A contact form will appear.

As "Your query is about", select "The website from my computer"

As "Topic", select "My subscription"

and then describe that you are unable to active (pay for) the subscription.

After sending the request, you will receive a response to your e-mail address within 24 hours. Hopefully, the problem will be corrected so that you can activate the subscription.

Regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 12 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. If you do, let me know.

If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Thanks,