Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Experience:  Java, iOS, VB.net, SQL, C+, C++, Obj C
68869132

Have tried google chrome map directions sveralk times in

Customer Question

have tried google chrome map directions sveralk times in last hour it keeps telling me to install map galaxy and the tells me it's already installed and will not let me go any farther
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 12 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir are you trying to open Google Maps in Chrome because it doesn't need map galaxy also its malware?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below. You will also get email notification in your email too.

Expert:  John replied 12 months ago.

Sir to say that i cannot do phone support now but i can remote access to your PC and check the Google maps issue directly before that could you please tell me whether are you trying to open Google Maps in Chrome or any other map services?

Sincerely,

Note:- To reply back to me use the reply box below

Expert:  John replied 12 months ago.

It seems like you are waiting for phone support unfortunately i cannot provide it but there are experts who can give you phone support so i will open this question to other experts for phone support.

Sincerely,

Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 12 months ago.

Hello!

First, restarting the computer will be in-effective in resolving this issue. Two, to get directions from chrome, you will want to use google maps. Use the following page:

https://maps.google.com

**copy and paste this link into your browser window and hit "enter" key on keyboard

If this website does not work, go to the following website and install or update your current Java version and try again.

https://www.java.com