Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I have Two ACER products, a desk top Aspire Z3 615

Customer Question

I have Two ACER products, a desk top Aspire Z3 615 (purchased this Year) Up graded to windows 10 from 8.1 here in Spain and a Laptop Aspire 5742 product 6QJ2F also upgraded to windows 10 here in Spain. (I am English)
Both computers are functioning OK. However i do have some pictures in the laptop which are not on the desktop.
I do have a Go! USB 2.0 PC Link and version 1.7 software which I could utilize to regularize the photo collections.But am somewhat concerned. Have not be able to find appropriate up date software for the Go! bridge software.
Am in my 81st year. Can you help in non tech speak.
Kind Regards
Vic Mitchell
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Vic and welcome

To clarify, you want a stable and flawless method to share pictures and files between the two, is this correct? As Go does not officially support windows 10

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Richard. I am not sure about Go! supporting windows 10. That is my question. I have a length of USB cable and a small disc which carries the software and has been loaded on to my Desk top. I then sought update picture software from the laptop using the direct (USB) method of transferring pictures located on the laptop. What I was unable to find, and hence the reason for approaching yourselves was to find out if there was any available software that would let me modify version V1.7 of the Go! software hat would support My windows 10 upgrades.Am non technical. Regards ***** *****
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Nothing has been released Vic, but you will be best now to update it anyway as via the cable is an older technology and now its all wireless.

Its very simple and free, you go to www.dropbox.com on one of the computers and click on Download in the top right.

Download and install the software and create a free account.

Then do the same on the second computer and sign in with the account you just created on the first computer.

Then you will see once the software has been installed, a new folder called dropbox.

Then you can copy any type of file to this folder and it will then appear on the other computer.

You can do this on as many computers as you wish, anywhere. Its the easiest way to transfer now.

I can also do these steps for you to set it all up, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know how you go please.