Martin, Network Engineer
Experience:  10+ Years Experience CCNA Network Engineer A+ Net+ Linux & Windows OS C++ Programming.
74139101

I can't open pdf files. Help me, I need too.

Customer Question

Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

You need a PDF reader like Adobe Acrobat to read PDF files.

Here's a link to the file:

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

Make sure you untick the optional offer as it is not necessary for the installation of Acrobat Reader.

Once installed, you should be able to read PDF files. If you still have trouble getting this to work, I can connect to your computer and do it for you.

If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!

Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.

Regards,