Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I forgot my email address and password Pandora account would

Customer Question

I forgot my email address and password ***** my Pandora account would you help me out please?
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Was this a paid Pandora account or a free account?

And also, did you forget your email address, or do you know the correct email address and its just the password *****'s not working?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a paid account and it's the email address thato they say isn't right
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

Is this the same email address you've used in the past with pandora, the one they say isn't working now?

If you view your inbox or search your mail do you see any messages from Pandora specifically, that would show us that you are indeed using the right email address?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

Lets try a password ***** and see if pandora still recognizes your account in system.

To do so, go to this page and enter the same email address you have used with pandora and receive mail from previously.

http://www.pandora.com/account/help

Enter your email address on that page and click email me. Wait a few minutes and then make sure to check your inbox / spam / junk folder for the account message from Pandora. Ideally, they should send you a link with instructions to reset your password.

If they do, then reset your password ***** after that you should be able to get into your Pandora account using the new password.

Good luck, and if you run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ye $
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nown what
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my apologies for the delay. Were you able to go to the link I sent you.

Did it allow you to reset the password, and set a new one?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You haven't helped us at all. So I still don't know what to do.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Please use a computer, and try to follow the steps below. Please let me know where you get stuck during these steps!

http://www.pandora.com/account/help

Expert:  Terry replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Expert:  Terry replied 1 year ago.

Error: The customer’s payment didn’t clear. Wait and refresh the page to try again. You may want to alert the customer there’s an issue with their payment method.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Pandora account won't let me in.Because my new Samsung S6 crashed.So US Cellular had to take it back to factory settings. An when he did that my Email changed and Password. AND IT WON'T LET ME IN BECAUSE MY PASSWORD ***** EVEN MAIL ADDRESS CHANGED. HOW DO I RESET BOTH OF THEM. BECAUSE I BOUGHT THOUGH PREMIUM PACKAGE AND IT COUNTING ME 4.99 A MOUTH BECAUSE MY EMAIL AND PASSWORD ***** PLEASE HELP ME! ROBERT xxxx AT xxx HOME PHONE. CELL PHONE MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS IS ROBERT xxx.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

This is getting a bit more convoluted then I had initially thought it would be. I do see your request for a phone call.

When would be a good time tomorrow when I can call you?

Expert:  Terry replied 1 year ago.

hello

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hello again.

You didnt tell me when youd be available today. If today isnt a good day for us to speak about this issue. Please let me know a time that works for you.

If today is a good day for you, then please let me know what time / hours you will be available, so I can call you.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Just an I took you're advice and contacted Pandora. I'am waiting on a response now. Hey Justin I keep getting emails you guys. Your charging me 36.00 Dollars every time are you. Please Respond. I just needed help with that one item only. And I do not want your service for a full year, I'll pay for one month like I agreed. So I want dissinrolled after my 30 days are up. Please Respond. Thanks Robert.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Hi Robert.

If you signed up for the monthly plan, you can turn it off as follows. ( I cant do this for you as I have no access to your account )

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription

If you have further questions or concerns, let me know.

Dustin S.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your fast reply. You did a great job, hooking me up with Pandora. I don't know why I didn't try that myself. BUT you didn't answer my first question, Did I get charged for all those emails. It's a service right. So I should have it for a full month as many questions as I have. Please tell me how much was I charged for the transaction. Thanks Robert
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately I have no access to your account or charges Robert, if we were a smaller company it might work that way.

As it stands, we do have a customer service department and they can answer all your questions about charges, etc. ( I have no access to your account to see what you have been charged, or not charged )

Here is our customer service contact information.

US/Canada1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

International

Australia1800-679-634

New Zealand0800-452-621

United Kingdom0***-***-****

The rest of the world1-***-***-****