Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I just purchased adobe photoshop elements 13 yesterday and

Customer Question

Good Morning,
I just purchased adobe photoshop elements 13 yesterday and downloaded the info on the disk last evening. There were two download options and took the first one and when it was completed I clicked on the second download option. It took almost an hour. Now I cannot find it on the computer and do not know where it is . What have I done wrong. By the way I used the disk for Windows.
Category: Software
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

The downloads should be in your Downloads folder, unless you clicked on "Run" as opposed to "Save" when you downloaded it.

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,