Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I just bought a new McAfee service and cant seem to

Customer Question

I just bought a new McAfee service and cant seem to communicate. May I speak with a person please....
Michael Maloney
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I think i may be able to help you, but i think a phone call is NOT the right way to do this.

.

Instead......I think a REMOTE SESSION would be best! Due to the complexity of the issue you are describing, it would take a lengthy series of back and forth to troubleshoot your issue. It is an additional charge, but it is VERY worth it. Because it usually resolves the issue very quickly, and offers an opportunity to see how an expert interacts with a PC, lending to a small learning experience.
I will connect to your computer, and fix the issue while you watch, if you accept my proposal for remote tech support.

.