Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

How do I get access to Microsoft computer games that were

Customer Question

Customer: How do I get access to Microsoft computer games that were freely available on Windows Home Premium? Also how do I get access to my Favorites that I could get before upgrading?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Previously when online I could readily add or delete entries to my Favorites.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes I can wait 24 hours.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

To confirm, you upgraded to windows 10 but you lost your favorites, is this correct?