Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Chrome is my default browser in Windows. Explorer is

Customer Question

Chrome is my default browser in Windows. Explorer is unchecked as the browser in Juno. Yet, Juno continues to use Explorer as its browser. Why won't Juno use any browser except Explorer?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Have you tried to re-set your Chrome as the default browser? If not, please give it a another try -- set Chrome as your default browser using or inside Chrome or through Default Programs in the Start menu.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No change.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Elaine,

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the persisting issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, not time now.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you Elaine for writing back. If you are not available now for the remote session, we can do it any time when you are back and available.

For the meantime, please do the following:

1. Close your Chrome
  2. Close your Juno
  3. Open your Juno and test

Keep me posted.

Jess