Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

How do i take back my badoo account? they blocked me
,

Customer Question

Customer: how do i take back my badoo account? they blocked me
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: whn i try to login i see like this "Your account has been blockedWe've blocked your account as it violates our Community Guidelines or Terms and Conditions of Use.

You were reported by other users for inappropriate behaviour or photos and we felt this was serious enough to block your account.

"
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Email Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will assist you with your question.

Unfortunately, the site does not reenable accounts that have been blocked for a violation of a terms of service. From there terms of service I am quoting the following:

if you don't follow these guidelines, you'll receive a warning (unless it's something we ban people for straight away). If you ignore this warning, you risk losing your account. These guidelines are designed to make Badoo a friendly and safe place for all our users, so please follow them when using the site.

And they do not offer a support option by which to contact them and discuss the account. The most you can do is to create a new account and reenter your profile information.