Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

Google analytics is asighned to me. I can't access normal

Customer Question

Google analytics is asighned to me. I can't access normal web sights when I log in. My email account was always open when this started, and warning were given about someone sighting into my account. I can't access normal web sights, on my families computer, a map of every destination I travel is on my parents home computer, which is networked to my brothers computer, and he resides at a different address. He also contacted me on several dates to variety my location. My parents had no knowledge of this, and there is no reason to network his home computer to my parents. At my parents, the camera and audio record is on, without my parents knowledge or consentt. I can't access any .normal web sight. What is your opinion?
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

It deftly sounds like there is malware on one or more of these computers. What I would do is run Malwarebytes – you can get that from malwarebytes.org and do a full scan of each computer to make sure that there is no malware on it. If this doesn't resolve the issue, you may want to go as far as doing a complete wipe and factory reset of each system. If you are certain that WebCam access is open publicly, that's pretty serious. And, unexplained behavior like you're having – behavior that seems random, is often due to an abundance of malware, computer.