Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Install, Update, troubleshoot and remove all types of software
63493917

I do not remember my password and and myPTF is not working.

Customer Question

I do not remember my password ***** and myPTF is not working. Please help me.
xxxxxxx xxxxxx ***@******.***
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is for my Adobe Reader account, which I have had for a long time. Pdf has stopped working and I am trying
to find out why
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

As i understand it, you are UNABLE to login to your Adobe Reader Account, and your PDF has stopped working?

Which website are you trying to login to? Can you give me the link?

Also, what do you mean by "PDF has stopped working"? Do you mena, the Adobe reader wont OPEN a PDF you have?
or

when you open a PDF with adobe reader, it THEN stops working?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The file opens, but I cannot print it. Instead of saying "Print", says "Save:" and what good is saving it if I cannot
print it? ga

Okay, thank you for the information.

Is the PDF file protected from being printed?

If you can SAVE the PDF, are you then able to use a different printing program to OPEN and PRINT the PDF. Like Microsoft WORD?

I really think the best way to help you is with a Remote Session. Due to the complexity of the issue you are describing, it would take a lengthy series of back and forth to troubleshoot your issue. It is an additional charge, but it is VERY worth it. Because it usually resolves the issue very quickly, and offers an opportunity to see how an expert interacts with a PC, lending to a small learning experience.

I will connect to your computer, and fix the issue while you watch, if you accept my proposal for remote tech support.