Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Experience:  Java, iOS, VB.net, SQL, C+, C++, Obj C
68869132

Here is a NEW question: I purchased and own "Audials Gold

Customer Question

Here is a NEW question: I purchased and own "Audials Gold Subscription" Delivery date June 29, 2015. I have never been able to use the program. I am convinced by your earlier advice that I need another version of the product. I assume that what I have now does not have the double speed recording option. I cannot find a damn phone number to reach the almighty sales number so they can accept more of my money. I need to determine HOW to get what upgrade I need from what I have now. Once I get it I'll learn how to run it if it is the last think I do. Your advice?
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

My advice is to contact support! :) Here is the website you use to contact them. At the bottom of the page it states that they only offer support via this method, so I would try it first.

http://audials.com/en/audials/support-faq-license-problems-software-forum/start.html

You can try sending them an email via the form at the following link:

http://audials.com/en/contact/support.html

Unfortunately phone numbers and other contact information for this product/company do not exist or are not available online.

A long shot option may be to call "Directory Assistance" or "411" for the company name "Audials AG"

Good luck!

Please don't forget to rate and accept! :)