Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

I have three blogs. newest one I am creating I 't want my

Customer Question

I have three blogs . For the newest one I am creating I don't want my same user name to appear on the screen. Can I edit that out or change it? It's about preserving anonymity.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

If you need anonymity you should create a new user account and create blog from it. That is safe.

If you want anonymity for a blog, please refer following articles before you start:

https://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/resources/blog-archives/brooke-magnanti/how-to-blog-anonymously-and-how-not-to/

https://advox.globalvoices.org/past-projects/guide/

Regards

Jins