Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I signed virus protection Aug 2014. My client # is

Customer Question

I signed for Panda virus protection Aug 2014 . My client # *****###-##-#### ***** have virtuallyheard nothing from you guys for quite some time . I really would like to talk to someone ,but guess that's not possible . Anyway I have several things to ask . First , how am I paying you and how much ? Second , I got killed by some malware about 2 weeks ago and fortunately had Costco concierge Svc and warranty covered . However all my Panda is now gone and I wonder if I can get it back . Hard drive was replaced . Had no firewall because people were having difficulty getting to me . So , can I get what I had reinstalled ,or what would you suggest . Initially I was able to talk to some one but now find no phone No.
Category: Software
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Did you purchase Panda online or in store previously? Did you purchase one-year license and/or did you renew?

Did you get any email confirmation from Panda previously? If yes, do you still have that email message?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,