Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I have a photo album that I created of church member and

Customer Question

Hi John, I have a photo album that I created of church member and tried to show this album but failed. My computer and projector did not sync. I want to make the collection available to the families and wondered if the album can be transferring to a Cd and reproduced with the Edits and transitions? Is it possible?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a picasa photo album.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

There are various ways to create a 'slide show' out of a series of photos.

If you have Windows, try using the Windows Photo Gallery:

Open Windows Photo Gallery by clicking the Start button , clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Photo Gallery. Click the pictures you want to display in the slide show. To select more than one picture, hold down the CTRL key while you click the pictures you want.

Saving the photos to a CD with Edits and Transitions - it sounds plausible, but you'd have to specify what, and in what programming system, the edits and transitions were.

Of course, you could also use Microsoft PowerPoint for a slide show too. There are many options.