Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I read your explanation about this but still can't figure

Customer Question

Hi Josh, I read your explanation about this but still can't figure out what to do. I have 58 edited photos that I put in order in a Picasa album (only took me 8 hours!). I want to take the album to the funeral home to play before the service, but can't figure out how to get it there in order? I am thinking my big mistake was using Picasa for this, right?
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

this is not how Picasa is used, you are looking to use a Slideshow for this instead.

Doe you have Microsoft Office installed on your computer Sharon?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, your best then Sharon to use Powerpoint instead.

You can insert a photo on each slide, and then set the order exactly as you wish. This you have total control over.

Then go to File, Pack and Go and use that file to run on any computer. This way it will play the photos in the order you wish and you maintain total control.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you