Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

We need to be assured that all 3 of our computers are

Customer Question

We need to be assured that all 3 of our computers are covered with our newest McAfee service. 1) Newest HP Pavillion all in one. Windows 10 # ***** 5380 N10 2) HP Windows 7, #MXL 0020TXG, 3) Net Book Toshiba # ***** N500 Bl.
McAfee has provided security protection to our computers for the last several years. In October when we purchased the HP Pavillion we were automaticly set up for temporary McAfee. Service we purchased in about January 2015 is active until Jan 2016. Due to my concerned Hubby he just ordered service again, November 10 or 11, 2015.
Bot***** *****ne please confirm that we have McAfee service for all three (3) of above mentioned computers.
Your EARLIEST REPLY appreciated. Maybe Hubby will calm down. THANKS
Category: Software
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. Do you have the mcafee icon in the system tray in the corner where the clock is?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to get to customer service refer my payment and security coverage to my 3 computers.

To check this, you need to see if the icon is there and doesn't have any notice of expiration on it. Can you check that?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is the clock? No additional charge. Is a customer service rep not available on Sundays?

I am trying to help you verify that it's activated on all 3 of your computers. What exactly do you need to know? To check if it is installed, you need to do the steps i am suggesting. No body can tell if it is activated and working on a computer without seeing it. If you want, i can connect with you remotely to do this.