Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

My walkingspree 1501 sync's but registration page setup

Customer Question

my walkingspree 1501 sync's but registration page setup for mac address not easy to access.can't set time,setup ect without.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
desktop registration,register tracker
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will assist you with your question.

There isn't much information that you provided in your question. If you reply, please do so in complete sentences so that I can help you better. Here are the instructions for registering the device with the app. Which instructions you follow will depend on the type of device you have.

Android App

Search for Walkingspree in Google Play. The Android App is compatible with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and INSPIRE 1403, 1407 and 1411 devices.

iPhone

Available on iTunes. It is compatible with iPhone 4S and newer. It compatible with the INSPIRE 1403, 1407 and 1411 devices.

Menu options - Bluetooth Devices

Select Bluetooth Devices from the drop down Menu Options in the top left of the app

Connect Device

Click Connect. This will go through a sync.

NOTE: DO NOT DO THIS IN AN ENVIRONMENT WITH OTHER INSPIRE USERS WITHIN 20 FEET AS IT WILL FIND ALL DEVICES IN RANGE. In an isolated area, connect to your device.

Menu options - Dashboard

To do a forced, sync, select Dashboard from menu option.

Forced Sync

Pull down on screen to force a sync.

NOTES:

You may occasionally see an "unauthorized" error message. Please ignore and try syncing again. This can occur when internet access is spotty.