Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I let windows 10 be installed on my computer and in the mean

Customer Question

I let windows 10 be installed on my computer and in the mean time I had to go for back surgery and the time ran out to go back to 7Home Premium through them. can you restore my computer back to where it was?
Category: Software
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jerry. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. You can go back to Windows 7 but it

will take a bit of work. Basically you'd need to back up your data files and then install Windows 7 using recovery disks from the

manufacturer so you'll have all the needed drivers. Your software programs would need to be reinstalled and your files copied back to the drive. You can buy your own copy of Windows 7 but it's always less expensive to use recovery disks. I'd be more than happy to

help you with this.

You could also keep Windows 10 and modify it to your liking.