Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I had a glitch in my computer and after Windows restored

Customer Question

I had a glitch in my computer and after Windows restored itself, my neat files didn't fully reload. after several attempts the files began syncing back to my desktop from neat cloud I Presume. But only files from 20113 and 2014 loaded. none of my files from the current year (2015) loaded. What can I do to recover my files and receipts? The files are available on my IPad.
My email address:***@******.***
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 1 year ago.

Hello! Understandably the loss of data can be distressing, with the following instructions you should be able to restore access to your files in Neat. Please see the following link, and if the processes are unsuccessful, you will need to contact Neat support, a link to which is provided at the bottom of the page I have provided. Thank you for using JustAnswers!

http://www.neat.com/helpcenter/recovering-lost-data/