Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am redacting in Abode. I was taught and forgot how to

Customer Question

I am redacting in Abode. I was taught and forgot how to redline the document so a review can see the info and to redact and exempt from disclosure. Can you help?
Category: Software
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 1 year ago.

Hello! It is a bit difficult to explain all the steps, but I have included a link below with a short 5 minute video on the steps required to redact and exempt in adobe, I hope this helps! Thank you for using JustAnswer!

http://blogs.adobe.com/security/2009/12/how_to_properly_redact_pdf_fil.html

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to explain that I know how to redact. I'm trying to reline so I can pass the document to a second reviewer and they can see that I text that I outlined with an exemption.

That would be under the "View" menu, under "Comment and Markup" assuming you want to track changes and present them. Unfortunately I cannot do calling at the moment as I am currently away from my phone.