Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

I ordered the updated Avast on 10/31/15($31.19) I did not

Customer Question

I ordered the updated Avast on 10/31/15($31.19) I did not know that last year when I got Avast that they would automatically charge me again this year. NOW I HAVE HAD 2 CHARGES PUT ON MY CARD AND I WOULD LIKE THE ONE FOR $36.39 refunded to the account that was used. My email address is***@******.***. I used my mother's credit card, this needs to be done ASAP please. Send the confirmation to***@******.***.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Are you saying about Avast system security software and its auto renewal feature ? If so please follow the below steps:

Click Manage subscription next to the Avast product for which you want to cancel the Automatic Renewal service. In the upper section of the Subscription Details page, select Off next to Automatic Renewals. Then click Disable automatic renewal to confirm that you want to stop automatic billing.

To request refund of the double charge, please go to https://support.avast.com/support/tickets/new and create a ticket. They will do the necessary.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** cancelled the renewal, I will await my refund
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 1 year ago.

Good..., Now please rate my service with a positive rating. Then only I will get paid for my time and efforts. A good bonus will make me happier. Remember me, when you need any assistance again. Your business is very valuable for us. You can ask a question directly to me by going to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jinsmn/

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You gave me quick answers and helped to resolve the problems. Bless you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is this $5.00 charge the another $33.00 charge to this address. I have called my bank and filed a FRAUD charge