Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

I am looking website template similar to Basically, a

Customer Question

I am looking for a website template similar to http://offkeytikki.com. Basically, a tropical theme, tiki bar scene, a couple of people that have movement, hulu girls with grass skirts moving, birds flying in background, talking parrot, ...
Category: Software
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, this looks like a custom site, so there is no template for it, unless you were to out right copy his template, which you can do......you can try using a website builder like wix to get what you want, and it's pretty easy to use. But as far as what he had going on, no there is no direct way to get it, but you can borrow some of his code.

http://www.wix.com/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want exactly what he has. Basically, I want a tropical theme with a bar setting, palm trees, parrot,.... I gave that site as a reference. So please advice me on website templates that has a tropical theme as mentioned.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

There are none that i can find, however wix is really easy to use, you can import basic things like patriots or what ever you want, you just need to find and save the images and then upload them. It is semi technical, but not overly. I'm sorry i could not find any out right exact options you are looking for.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

I think getting someone to do the basics for you is prob the best plan, but it won't be a complete 100% done site, that would cost much more, but it will be enough for you to expand on, especially on wix, since it is aimed at the non technical folks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I export the template from wix.com or do I have to host on their platform? I do not want to host on their platform.
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

you would have to host from them, that's how all the template type/easy to set up web hosting services work, they give you easy tools to make a site, but you are pretty much stuck with them. The other alternative is to hire a a website designer, i have no idea what that would cost, but from being in eCommerce for 15 years, i'd give in and go with a wix like solution, i say that because they have many competitors, i recommend wix because i've used it, and their prices are pretty fair and they have very good customer service, and help with search placement.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

I'm in US MTN time, i need to get to bed, i'll be around tomorrow though, wish you well and will talk to you later.

, Tim

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

How did this work out?